The ABPA is an industry association that represents around 65 independently owned and operated tenpin bowling centres across Australia.
We offer a range of administrative, legal and marketing support services to our members and are focused on raising the profile of our sport and increasing the number of people who bowl socially or who compete in friendly weekly competition.
The ABPA also stages national conventions and summits for members where business building ideas and information is exchanged and new product development and innovation is encouraged.
If you operate a tenpin bowling centre in Australia and are looking for professional advise and support to market and grow your business, then the ABPA membership is an essential part of your business development plan.
- Chris Barnes sweeps two opponents to win men’s title in 50th QubicaAMF Bowling World Cup November 11, 2014
- Live Coverage of 50th Bowling World Cup Available via Bowl.com November 1, 2014
- Tenpin Bowling Australia Hall of Fame Ceremony Honours Terry Wenban & Steve Lovell October 17, 2014
- Active Adults Get Back into Bowling! October 9, 2014
- Tenpin Bowling Australia Releases October 13th Frame October 9, 2014
- Mavis Still Bowling Them Over at 97 October 7, 2014