The ABPA is an industry association that represents around 65 independently owned and operated tenpin bowling centres across Australia.
We offer a range of administrative, legal and marketing support services to our members and are focused on raising the profile of our sport and increasing the number of people who bowl socially or who compete in friendly weekly competition.
The ABPA also stages national conventions and summits for members where business building ideas and information is exchanged and new product development and innovation is encouraged.
If you operate a tenpin bowling centre in Australia and are looking for professional advise and support to market and grow your business, then the ABPA membership is an essential part of your business development plan.
- There’s Always Time to Go Bowling – Book Now for Christmas April 14, 2016
- Squads Available at Junior Championships April 12, 2016
- Active Adults Get Back into Bowling! April 5, 2016
- The Countdown is on for 54th Australian Adult Championship September 15, 2015
- Belmo talks to THE PROJECT team tonight about Bowling’s Olympic aspirations! August 10, 2015
- Bowling Poised for Olympic Inclusion August 10, 2015